• A dreamer and visionary, seeking to make this amazing world a better place; Myers-Briggs personality profile: INTJ (Mastermind)
• Gentle, kind, patient, tolerant, fun-loving, sensitive, empathetic, respectful, egalitarian; no temper, not a hint of violence, though when I'm intensely focused I may come across as distant - just tickle me and I'll quickly return to the world of us!
• My "Love Language" is Quality Time, followed by Affection/intimacy
• Endangered Species Biologist (Ph.D.) by profession and taught college for several years; currently testing the waters as an entrepreneur with a small seed business with hundreds of customers from around the world.
• Accomplished marathon runner (it's been a few years but still in good condition), blue eyes, brown hair
• Very good with kids: worked in a nursery, pre-school, and teacher (church capacity); tutored and taught piano lessons.
• Never tried drugs, tobacco, etc. and never plan to; try to eat healthy and live a clean, meaningful, principle-driven life.
• Polymath - broad education and enjoy deep and lively conversation on a variety of topics.
• Hobbies - gardening, hiking, running, biking, camping, writing, learning, contemplating, sharing, serving, teaching, playing, caring.
• I firmly "believe" that there is no personal, anthropomorphic "god" up in the sky somewhere, though I remain open to some possibility of an intelligence underlying the complexity and order of the universe - Pantheism, the "God of Spinosa" or such.
I would really like to be able to share my life with a kind-hearted, optimistic, intelligent woman who shares my vision of making a positive difference in this world.